30 November, 2005

Homepage

Let me explain what is going on with my homepage URL for future reference.

My homepage is at http://www.brendangregg.com. It's a DNS pointer that points to wherever my homepage actually lives, which may well change - however my name will not!

And yes, it is likely that my actual homepage may move at some point. Some people have experienced DNS problems with the current location (users.tpg.com.au), and I've just uploaded a new DTraceToolkit and have almost run out of space!,
1070 files used (10%) - authorized: 10000 files
30688 Kbytes used (99%) - authorized: 30720 Kb

If you've linked to www.brendangregg.com, then no problem - it will always point to the right place (which is why I have the thing - I have been through a painful website move in the past).

No comments: